I'm back! .... AGAIN :)
Yep anther month away and am now nearly 2 kilos heavier than last month so am heaidng in the WRONG direction!
I really need a good kick up the rear, have been terrible wiht food the last two weeks and barely been ot the gym at all.
I am currently 84.8 kilos :( yukko!
Well lets see if once and for all i can stick to this and budge the weight I want ot lose.
I have reassessed my goals. My first goal is to get to under 80 kilos. I will focus on this first them reset a new goal. So 4.8 kilos to go. Blech, to think I actually got down to 82 at one point, now have just made it harder for myself. Oh well chin up, head down and get moving.
I can do it
I will do it
Today has been a good start, bacon and egg toasted sandwhich for breakfast and a chicken roll for lunch wiht salad. tea tonight is roast lamb.
On eother thing is I am going to be super strict and have NO wine at all during the week and another thing I am trying this week is EVERY morning this week i am going ot get up and do oz style aerobics on tv as well as my usual walking and going ot the gym. See if excercising first thing each day helps things along at all.
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment