another quick updte :)
Food has been great today. excercise has been even better.
I finally have my motivationback and am rolling properly with my excercise routine. Its become a priority again adn I am enjoying it! Plus I know it brings results!
Yesterday I went for a extra 20 minute walk i nthe afternoon, then this morning I did 1.5 hours weights at the gym then this evening I went for a 1 hour walk.
Also went to the osteopath today, she was great, very lovely. I am going otstart pilates soon and she has given me a range of more excercises to work all those inner muscles, yay one day I might be in better shape after all :)
Feb excercise total = 1005 minutes!!!
WOOHOO Reached my feb goal with a week to spare! Will be aiming for 1300 for march!
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment