Friday, April 27, 2007

153 bits from me

Oh my!

Yesterday I went and met Joey and we climbed the Thousand steps at upper fentree gully! Boy was it hard work! The walk up to steps was a killer enough wihtout even hitting the steps!!! Apparently there are in actual fact around 670 steps. not a thousand but still 670 steps!!!! Thats a lot of steps! It was very very hard work and coming down the hill wasnt much easier! But it was gorgeous up there and it felt great to get to the top! So I am going to try to do this at least once a week preferably 2 times aweek and I am sure then it will help these kilos to shift!!!

We took my camera to get scenery photos and photos of the ferns and texture etc along the way. So once at the top I got Joey to take some photos of me, this will be my new photo place i think! i cant wait to see what I will look like up there in 3 months time!!!

I look lovely and rosy red, boy was I knackered! You can see how tired I look!









No comments: