Tuesday, October 28, 2008

189 bits from me

mmmm long time no post hey!

Well I have BIG BIG news!

I am officially NEVER EVER going on a diet EVER again!

huh? yes thats right, you have read right.

Diets are a proven way to GAIN weight really. Seriously think to yourself, how many people do YOU personally know including yourself who have went 'on a diet' and succeeded LONG TERM? for me its maybe 1 person! the rest have either regained what they lost and most have regained more or simply had no change at all.

I'm sick of being obsessed by how much I weigh and sick of being ruled by what I should and shouldn't eat.

I LIKE food... heck actually I LOVE food and I want to be able to enjoy it wihtout GUILT for the rest of my life!

I watched this utube link form a forum today
It resonated with me and actually made me teary... I have a seriously fucked up body image issue and its time I changed that!!



BTW for records sake. I am getting 'coaching' more about that in another thread but I last weighed in 2 weeks ago at 92.8.... yep my dieting was helping me GAIN yet again! I'm not sure when I will weigh next, not making any decisions or giving that too much thought at present!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so hear you! YAY for food I reckon :)