Tuesday, November 25, 2008

198 bits from me

weighed in this morning because I am curious. 92.6 kilos.

am OK with that. Weight is not everything, how I feel is more important. While I feel really flat about not being able to excercise and about being quite house bound and restricted mobility wise I feel OK about my physical self today.
At the same time i am cross at my body too. It was doing such a good job with all the excercisem, getting fitter, feeling good! Then this stupid hip issue!

I had a very down day yesterday. Realised how much this hip effects my life. I cant do so much of what I enjoy doing. I cant excercise, cant run, swim cycle yet. Cant do any personal trianing. Cant garden. Cant work on house projects. Cant even clean the house (OK so I'm, not too upset by that! LOL)

So yes, yesterday was focused on all the things I CAN'T do. When you are physically impaired and stuck in the house and in pain I guess there are going to be many times I have 'CAN'T' days.

I'm going to try turn it inot 'CAN' thoughts instead.

I can cook.
I can get on top of all clients work (just have to take my time in intervals at this computer).
I can read a book (something I haven't done for a LONG time).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done. you're absolutely right too, weight is not important, it's how you feel inside that matters.