My weight loss journey.... heaviest weight 103 KILOS and a size 18/20....
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
202 bits from me
Been doing wii fit each day, been for one bike ride. I sometimes feel frustrated being so limited excercise wise but at least now i am doing something each day and I do feel better for it.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
The dresses look lovely! They really suit you. How is the Wii fit going? I'm thinking of getting one.
I'm a busy full time working mum to 4 kids and 2 step kids, 3 dogs, 1 cat , partner to one wonderful man. I reside in melbourne's Sth east suburbs on a 1/4 acre suburban block. I'm on a journey to find balance and happiness in life and in the world around me.
1 comment:
The dresses look lovely! They really suit you. How is the Wii fit going? I'm thinking of getting one.
OH..I tagged you too :)
Post a Comment