Sunday, July 12, 2009

206 bits from me

I'm back again.

My weight has been such a struglle the last 10 years or so, so different to my life before that where I could eat what I wanted and saty thin. It sucks not being able to be like that anymore.

Today I am 97.1 kilos. Its ok though, After a hip operation and lack of excercise and not the greatest diet i dont think thats all too bad.

I am going to start to get a routine back, put some excercise in my life and basically try to get healthier and fitter. I'm certainly not getting any younger so there is no time like now to do it. I am not following any diet, just going ot try to eat a balanced diet and incorperate some excercise. I'll continue reading the gabriel method also, have found that book good so far.

My measurements:
Neck - 40.5cms
Boobs - 112cms
Waist - 98cms
Tummy - 107cms
Hips -121cms
Thigh - 70cms
arm - 34.5cms
calf - 40cms

My goals for this week are to just start. Start eating less take away, start some form of excercise, even if i only do somethign once. Just start.

No comments: