Tuesday, November 08, 2005

70th bit from me

Well I weighed in and was quite dissapointed, I only lost 100 grams :(

Shouldnt say 'only' as it is a step in the right direction and it was 'that time of the month' so hopefully this week I see more than 100 grams.

Its difficult, I dont want what the scales say to rule my life, but I just am sick of it not changing, I want ot break 80 kilos, then I can relax a little about focusing so much on what they say.

Having a good week this week too, eatign well, had wine on the weekend only as planned and even then not too much.

Have excercised every day in some way.

BTW should get off and go do my excercise video, its rainiig here today and the fil has gone away for 2 days so unlikely to get to the gym.

No comments: