Tuesday, December 27, 2005

71st bit from me

well I am back again!

I stopped wieghing at ww for a few weeks as was doing terribly and emotionally couldnt have handled it, needed to get my head back on track and in focus and I feel i have done that now. I weighed the last 2 weeks and was 85.4 then last week 84.5 so a 900 grams loss so finally heading downwards.

I feel terrible as I have been so very busy wiht work in the christmas rush of everyone wanting photos that I only got to the gym ONCE in the last 6 or so weeks! Really need to get back into a regular excercise routine again.

Christmas was ok, for lunch I had fresh seafodd (oysters and prawns and salad, drank heaps of wine and baileys though but hey christmas is only once a year!)
Drank a heap of water and took those alcodol tablets and had no hangover!

So am now back and rearing to go. Will start a new excerise goal as of Jan 1st to aim for 1000 minutes for the month.

WW have changed and have a new no count plan, I am trialing this out for me and so gfar it seems a lot better, i dont feel hungry and can still have some treats (wine!) but have to eat of a list of foods the rest f the time, luckily I love alot of foods on the list and hey its an excuse to eat sushi for take away!

Will do all my measurements and weigh in again Friday so will have all my stats ready for the new year.

I guess one thing I can say is I am not giving up, this jourmal has gone so long and not a lot fo wihgt loss but I then think, imagine if i didnt try, how fat would I be!!!!

No comments: