Saturday, December 31, 2005

72nd bit from me

one week down..

a 800 gram gain but heck it was Christmas afdter all so really not too bad, plus I actually ate 2 bacon and egg mcmuffins on the way to ww and drank a heap of water, usually I only have a coffee before weigh in and nothing else til afterwards (my weigh is in the morning) so hopefully this means next week is a bit better.

A tough week though this one, new years tomorrow, having a bbq at the neighbours and bound to be drinks a plenty going on. Then tuesday is Damians birthday, or well it would be if he was still with us... so to make it easier for all we are gathering for drinks to remember a wonderful guy :) I'm cooking lasagna too.

Really need to get the A into G for excercise I have become so very slaxck, just alittle walk here or there, no gym still in sooooo long... really must get on top of that!

No comments: