Been feeling quite flat so havent been online much at all, ben a good thing though done more excercise and have eaten wihtin my points every day so hoping to see some results friday form my efforts. Need some motivation to keep me going.
Excercise, I have been walking, went for a ride with Liam on the back of the bike, more walking and today i went to the gym and I have booked the kids in 2 times a week to the creche for the next few weeks so i can get back into going.
Will blitz it in for my 1000 minutes this month I feel!
So adding in
another 35 minute walk in the evening of my last post
40 minute bike ride saturday
no excercise sunday or yesterday (well unless a heap of housework yesterday counts :))
1 hour at the gym today
Feb total = 290 minutes
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
1 comment:
Hey Susan,
I meant to leave a 'yes I lurk here' post a while back when you asked, but, was being too lazy, lol. I dont get a lot of net time anymore, but, I always like to pop in here and see how you are doing.
I'm really impressed at the amount of exercise you keep doing, even when you have a bad week you keep at it - you've given me inspiration to get off my butt and keep going!!
I hope things start to look up for you soon, it sounds like you've had an awful lot on your plate lately and I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you - would love to see you again in the very near future if you're up for a few drinks and dinner with the girls!
xo Kate xo
Post a Comment