Went to ww friday, am currently 86.6 so technically only down 100 grams form a fortnight ago :(
I can only keep going.
I went shopping saturday afternoon to buy some clothes as was going out saturday night and felt I had nothign to wear. I bought a nice skirt (size 14 but is a tad too small but still looks fine and is comfy and its a good goal, only 3-4 kilos and it will fit really well) I also bought a black shirt in a size 16. I wore my jeans and the black shirt with a top under on saturday night and actually felt I looked nice. Weird for me!
Excercise, Thursday did another 20 minute wlak in the afternoon/evening
Friday I cant remember!
Saturday I toook the kids ot pools os mucked aroudn with them butno specific excercise and yesterday none.
This morning did a half hour walk.
March excercise total = 215 minutes.
Oh got the new weight watchers recipe book 'pantry pull-togethers' and it looks great, menu planned for the week inlcuding lots of recipes from it.
Will post osme during the week.
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment