still plodding along.
Made a big mistake yesterday and weighed myself. i think last weekend had caught up with me...
95.1 kilos!
Thats IT. I am NOT going any higher! I have crept up slowly over the last year, just read down the blog and see. this is atrocious! I have neveer been this close to 100 ever! Even at 9 months pregnant my biggest 94 kilos! and iAM NOT PREGNANT! grrrrr...
My measurements are
thigh: 72.5cms
calf: 40cms
hips: 122cms
waist: 98cms
bust: 112cms
arm: 36cms
last measurements taken back in january this year!!
thigh: 67cms
calf: 38cms
hips: 113cms
waist: 92cms
bust: 108cms
arm: 32cms
but hey i am pretty much 10 kilos heavier :(
Now back to the grindstone... or is that the treadmill!
I am feeling really positive xcercise wise.
lets see thsi week, Wednesday night I did 35 minutes treadmill, Thursday I did 25 minutes walk in morning, then 25 minutes treading water at the pool, then a 50 minute walk in the evening with my neighbour and her dogs.
Today will be 30 minutes treadmill later.
so october excercise: 825 minutes
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment