oh my poor aching legs :( I am sore today. Did a really hard work out on Thursday at bootcamp, sooooo sooooo muich running and sprinting an hill climbs! but it felt good to do it. Todays personal training was hard as even though I rested yesterday my legs are still fatigued from thursdays workout! Tomorrow is another rest day or maybe a cycle something light.
I need to bring the food into a bit better order now though... then the weight shuld start shifting again!
Training for triathlon.
> 7/8 - 20km bike ride
> 9/8 - 30 minutes personal training
>11/8 - Bootcamp - circuit training - 1 hour. Plus walked to shops and back, plus walked to school and back in afternoon.
> 12/8 - 400m swim.
> 13/8 - circuit training with friend - including cycling, running, sit ups, push ups, squats and hill climbs. Am going for an hour long walk tonight too.
>14/8 Bootcamp. which involved LOTS of running, sprinting, hill climbs, squats and push ups.
> 16/8 personal training. - all running, some lunges and more running.
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment