Friday, August 05, 2005

55th bit from me

Well I'm back :)

I cant sit and wallow in sorrow forever, I dont want that, Damian definatly wouldn't have wanted that and its now time to try pick up the pieces and move on, life is here to be enjoyed and lived, he certainly did that well too!

So I went to WW this morning, was happy to weigh in at 83.4 so a 400 grams loss.

The reason that is great is over the last 2 weeks every night yes I know its bad :( I have had alcohol, some nights just one or two glasses but on many more I have had a bottle of wine or more :( The first week after his death I went between not eating then the only food i did consume was take away, pizza, kfc (twice in one day!) red rooster, fish and chips, chinese, chicken and chips, souvlakis a few times, subway etc etc the list goes on so considering all that and no gym work out til last ngiht (and went again this morning) then yes I am pleased I still had a loss and not a gain!

So back on track!

No comments: