OK my motivation has returned, well i hope it has anyway!
OK firstly willbe skipping weigh in this week as am almost positive I have gained if not definatly havent lost and I dont care to hear about it this week!
I wills tio the gym tomorrow mornign and then will have coffee with a girlfriend instead of going into ww :)
I need some goals, only 8 weeks ot go til Jo's wedding now and well i have even bigger motivation too now, I got engaged last week! woohoo for me :) Who knows when we will actually get married but I know for a fact I wont til I look nice in a dress!
So at a guess I am 83-84 kilos, so 8 weeks ot go wonder if i can budge 8 kilos! I do dubt it but we'll give it a good go anyway!
Goals this week:
Go to the gym 4 times
drink loads of water EVERY day! (been terrible with my water intake!)
STICK to my points, 22 on non gym days and 26 on gym days!
LIMIT wine intake to 2-3 nights and no more than total 2 bottles over the entire week!
Thats enough for one week :)
Have menu planned half the week:
Roast pork and vegies
noodle vegie stir fry
curry
chicken burgers and salad
lasagna or spag bolognaise
I also have my gym reassessment Tuesday, looking forward ot seeign what my measurments and fitness show compared ot last time!
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
2 comments:
Hi Susan,
I have been trolling the web and thought I would stop in and see what you were up to.
Congratulations on your engagement! That is fabulous news!
Take care of yourself.
Congratulations again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Post a Comment