Tuesday, August 23, 2005

60th bit from me

Had my gym reassessment todat after being a member for 8 weeks now.

I did pretty good. My fitness has improved HUGELY! It was poor beofre and now is good for my age. I have lost cms off pretty much everywhere but most noticeably my thighs and hips since my last measurements.

i will do my own this week too on Friday to compare to the ones I have here.

Foodwise been good, had a shake for breakfast, then a pita wrap thing for lunch and dinner tonight is chiken and chilli burgers with salad. I'll have some fruit and a yoghurt between all that too.

Got my new program at the gym and am excited, i am hopign it wil kickstart my weight los along some more. It has heaps more abdominal work and more weights in general and he has changed the cardio to keep continuing building on my fitness. So I'll do that program 2-3 times a week and then do 1-2 days of just cardio stuff and then a class or two a week for some variation.

Looking forward to Friday, i want to know what I am now so i can set new goals weight wise. I am sure i havent lost but dont think i am have gained either.

No comments: