Sunday, April 30, 2006

100 bits from me

OMG! My 100th post!!

Well things seem to be going fomr bad to worse weight wise for me. It truly sucks and I know the biggest thing is I need to get my head int he right space for it! I need to really want it and be dedicated to it, I need to change my habits, I need to do so much more!

I weighed a few days ago, I was 91 kilos!!

91 kilos!!

Shocking stuff! I hate it. i went shopping for new clothes and am back to a 18 :( Its so very sad. Oh I can squeeze into target 14 jeans though but I know they arent really accurate!

I am thinking about trying a detox diet for 2 weeks, eliminate coffee, alcohol etc completely and eating really healthy and giving my self a kick start back on track.

I've been tracking probably 4-5 days out of 7 a week but its not enough, i am not doing it right.

So my goal is to go to the chemist tomorrow, then go shopping and try the detox.

I'll post in here more often too, when I did a long time ago last year i was actually doing well for a while.

I took some photos of myself before, OK my 7 year old daughter and my 4 year old took them but here they are all the same, my new outfit I bought a few days ago on and all.

I'm so sick of being a frumpy mum, I need a new haircut, I need some more make up and I need to make sure I buy myself clothes regularly. I'm not going to wait til I lose weight to do these things, thats what I keep doing, saying oh when I lose 5 kilos I'll do this etc.

Be back in about half an hour to update photos and to post my measurements.

No comments: