well things have gone fomr bad to worse in my absence! Instead of possibly hitting goal by my 100th post I am at an all time highest EVER weight! I am currently 90 kilos!!!!
Thats is over my ww joining weight by far! It sucks it really does!
So I have been getitng osme cousnelling fo rother issues and had a chat wiht her this week and we have agreed that it would be a good idea i just don't weigh at all for a while... that is going ot be hard but I know really is for the best!
So I am going ot go back to tracking, exzcercising, being busier, getting soem routine in my life etc but no weighing, not for at least one month,m so not til at least the first week of may!
Will be back sooner than my gaps between last posts, promise!
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment