This is my new outfit, a bargain from fashionable target! LOL
The tops are both an 18, the jeans are a 16, I got new shoes and socks too, felt very special!
These were all taken my my 7 yr old so excuse the poor quality but you get the idea :)
FIL, is about to return form NZ today, knowing my luck he will have bought me a bottle of alcohol!! Just when I am thinking of detoxing!! MMM maybe I am wrong and he hasn't!
OK photos, front:

Side: and no i am not pregnant!!

Back:

and one of my face, blurry I know but I want to be able to see change in it and this shows my extra chin :)

Havent found my measuring tape so havent done measurmenets yet btu if and when I find it I'll be back again :)
No comments:
Post a Comment