OK, again itsbeen a while in between posts.
I haven't been doing very well and have been in a place wiht out a lot of motivation for a while.
Thats changing.
I do not like the way I look and I do not like at all, the weight and size that I currently am.
Getting motivation to lose weight is hard. I have been on this roller coaster for so long and if I don't do soemthing then it is only my health and well being that is effected.
I want to look in the mirror and be comfortable with what is looking back at me.
Last week i changed my bedroom around and I now have a full view of myself in my mirror and its not a nice sight.
Tomorrow i am going to take a photo and I am going to get back on track. I will do a photo and measurements every 4 weeks on a Sunday until I get to goal.
I am off to Queensland in October and I want to be at least 10-15 kilos lighter than i currently am right now. That's exactly 30 weeks away so now is a grat time to get working towards my goal.
I will weigh in the morning and take measurements and a photo for all to see.
Wish me succes on my journey because I need it right now!
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment