Have had a good day today.
Eaten well enough, a pie for breakfast (our ocal bakery does nice home made ones and they are not as fatty as normal ones) a foccacia for lunch and tea will be kangaroo steaks and salad/vegies.
No wine today. No cigarettes today (yes I know very bad but under the stress of the relationship I ended up smoking more than I would have liked!!)
Went to the gym and did 45 minutes weights/and alittle cardio today so all good and I think i am going to go for a wlak or bike ride tonight.
Off to edit yesterdays post as i realise I forgot my measurmeents in it!
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
1 comment:
I got the link for your site off EB (the blog link). And have just sent the last hour and a half reading through your entries from your first in May 2005.
I know how that weight loss (or rather Gain)journey is like.
Over the past 5 years my weight has crept from about 80kg to 95kg.
I am a mother of 3 beautiful children (14,8,6) and 1 angel....
I have been struggling with my weight for the past 2 years trying to get below 80kg, My ideal weight is aprox 65-68kg...Now thats not gonna happen!.
I have just 2 weeks ago started to try seriously... I started at 95kg an Wed 28/4 and weighed in at 93.3kg last wednesday... I was hoping we could inspire each other...
You can see my blog here... http://pyppastuff.blogspot.com/
I have actually "borrowed" the list of 150 things from your site too.....
Hope to hear from you soon...
Leanne
Post a Comment