Sunday, March 18, 2007

149 bits from me.









OK back with photos as promised.

Today has been a good day so far. Been drinking water again which is one habit I have gotten terrible with. Am going ot go for a walk a bit later and also mow the lawns once this post is done so that is the excercise for today. Food wise, i slept in so had breakfast/lunch combined and had scrambled egg (1 eggs worth) piece of toast, grilled bacon and a stir fry of mushroom, chilli, tomato and spinach. Very nice.

I took the photos before, Yes they are AWFUL!!!!!!
But just think each month i will look better and better :) Not weighing today as i ate before I thought too so will do that tomorrow morning.

I notice in the photos just how bad my lazy eye is looking! and yes my room is messy! and yes i look mighty frumpy, but hey I did say i was about to go mow the lawns! Off to do that now...

Oh nearly forgot: my measurements taken today are:

Neck - 40cms
Boobs - 115cms
Waist - 101cms
Tummy - 109.5cms
Hips - 124cms
Thigh - 73.5cms
arm - 36cms
calf - 40cms

No comments: