Yesterday:
Was a good day. Ate well, had bacon and egg toasted sandwich for breakfast, gosh cant remmeber what lunch was??? ummm.... oh yes a ww meal the chickpea curry one, dinner was risotto very delicious :)
Went for a big walk at lunchtime for 1 hour.
Today: been good again :) Breakfast was a shake and a coffee, thenlunch was ham and salad roll and side salad, had soem rice crackers and salasa, a coupel of piece sof furit over the day, and for dinner was a really noodle and vegie stir fry!
Went to the gym tonight worked out for 1 hour and 40 minutes, felt good and I can say I am feelign stronger! I coped much easier than 2 weeks ago when I started with my sit ups I can now do two lots of 20 sit ups reasonably well.
I ran for 3 minutes and 15 seconds straight on the treadmill, will aim to better that each time. I then walk til i have my breath back and run again for as long as I can and try to so that 3-4 times, today though I was tired and only managed 2 lots of running and the rest wlaking.
I really hope I have aloss this week will be dissapointing to have gained :( I am almost sure I have lost though, I know all of my clothes are loser, in another week or two i will get some of the smaller clothes out and see how much closer to fitting they are!
July excercise total = 310 minutes
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment