Monday, July 18, 2005

50th bit from me!

woohoo who would have though I would ever make 50 posts ina journal!!!

Yay me :)

Today:
been great, had nutri grain (3) then coffee (.5) pita pizza(7) nibblies(1.5) strawberries (.5) salad(0) home made thai chilli chicken and small amount of rice (4)
is 16.5 points, then had 3 glasses red wine (3) plus my workout this morning and a 45 minute walk tonight wiht my nieghbour. so plenty left over :) Hoping this helps me to at least not gain after my weekends efforts!

Did my first ever RPM class today! I got to the gym this morning and asked for a pass to body balance, they said nope instructor sick its been cancelled... hmmmm so i asked what else was on and insane me chose rpm LOL!

So what is RPM? It is a cycling class that goes for 45-50 minutes, you dont stop at all! Spend a lot of time cycling against resistance and racing yourself etc and is a very very good cardio workout! My poors legs and especially my poor buttocks will be paying for it tomorrow i am sure!
I intend going to the gym tomorrow mornign to do my wieghts and running so will be interesting to see how I feel when I wake up!

July excercise total = 1075 minutes.

No comments: