Saturday, July 09, 2005

44th bit from me

Well weigh in yesterday was OK. I lost 100 grams. It is definatly better than a gain and the scales are heading in the right direction all be it rather slowly :(

I blew right out yesterday at lunch too and had a yummy steak and vegies (this part was OK) but then had a death by chocolate for dessert! Granted the only other thing I ate all day was toast and tuna and cheese for dinner and osme ww nibblies late last ngiht but heck still nto real good.

Hope the excercise I did will help balance itout as I wlaked to and form ww so 1 hour and 20 minutes tehn also walked ot the video stroe and back last night so another 25 minutes.

Recap of the 'plan'
21 weeks: 86.8
20 weeks: 84.5
19 weeks: 84
18 weeks: 84.8
17 weeks: 83.2
16 weeks: 83.9
15 weeks: 83.9
14 weeks: 83.8

loss needed to get to goal by date = 620grams a week, still very doable, especially if i have one or two weeks where I can budge a kilo.

As you can see definatly need to do somethign different this week. I know it needs to be no wine or beer at all, not even a relaxcing one glass :( I can do that and hopefully coupled with the excercise it will make a difference next week!

Next friday is 8 weeks so time to redo measurmeents again. I know I am thinner as my clothes are loser so looking forward to what that shows.

One thing I have gotten back into is weekly menu planning. This weeks plan is
home made fried rice and honey soy chicken
Silverside and vegies
Roast (not sure what yet will decide on prices when I do shopping)
marinated chicken and vegies
stew (either lamb or beef)
fish and vegies
stir fry (either tofu or chicken no noodles)

July excercise total = 480 minutes

will try getting to the gym later and will try get back here with todays eating.

No comments: