Friday, July 15, 2005

48th bit from me

WEIGH IN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohhoo I lost 1.5 kilos! I am now 82.3 kilos! This is the least I have weighed in a long time and I feel its a turning point for me. I have been woring so hard at the gym and excercising this last month or two and havent seen much results on the scales, I think thats going to change now and I will hopefully see a consistent loss each week now, I dont care how small or big but I think its going to head downwards now :)

I redid my measurements too
The first amount in brackets is cms lost in the last 4 weeks the second amount in brackets is total cms lost since starting ww in January.

Measurements:

Neck: 36cms (same) - (-2cms)
Upper Arm: 32cms (-.5cms) - (-1.5cms
Waist: 88.5cms (-5.5cms) - (-12.5cms)
Hips: 110cms (-1cm) - (-6.5cms)
Upper leg: 64.5cms (-.5) - (-4.5cms)
Calf: 37cms (-1cm) - (-2.5cms)

So in the last 4 weeks I have lost 8.5 cms which is great, especially the loss off my waist, I can really feel that with my clothing and it is deinatly the area where I was carrying the most excess weight so it was the area I expected to see the most significant change in. My total cm loss so far is 29.5 cms, woohoo great stuff! Feeling very proud :)

I AM GOING TO DO THIS!

Now onto my goal for the wedding
21 weeks: 86.8
20 weeks: 84.5
19 weeks: 84
18 weeks: 84.8
17 weeks: 83.2
16 weeks: 83.9
15 weeks: 83.9
14 weeks: 83.8
13 weeks: 82.3

so to reach under 75 kilos I need to now lose 560 grams a week. Still very doable!

Today foodwise, have had fruit for breakfast and a coffee (2) pita pizza and diet coke for lunch (7.5) dinner is fried rice and honey soy chicken (7.5) and I'll pick snacks as i go along, I have fruit there and rice crakers etc so should be fine.

I went to the gym this moring before ww and will do so each week as it owrks out well wiht the kids as i can leave them in the creche and attend my meeting in peace :) So did 40 minutes cardio this morning including a 7 minute run then a 2 and a half minute run. I think if i can keep improving the maount i run the wight loss should be good for a bit. i want to get to at least 20 minutes running without stopping then aim for 30 minutes wihtout stopping and doing that 3 times a week.

July excercise total = 940 minutes

No comments: