Had a laugh reading some of the earlier entries in my blog, like this one on May 18th
-----------
Joey suggested a gym membership instead of WW and using the WW money for that but I really dont want to go to a gym, I have done it before and whilst I enjoy swimming and doing the body balance classes the rest is just so boring and I can't stand being around half the pretentious people you tend to get in a lot of gyms. plus add the cost of child care on top of a gym membership and I'd rather spend the extra cash buying yummy healthy food and getting good walking, running gear and well a nice massage now and then!
-----------
LOL well now I LOVE the gym! I would probably go every day if I had the time, I am so enjoying feeling fitter, challenging myself by trying to run further each time i go and lift heavier weights or more repetitions, doing classes with a friend, having some time to just listen to the ipod while I workout and not have to respond to a childrens cries or whinging for 1-2 hours :)
another entry may 18th
-----------
I want to be able to run 5 kms non stop.
I want to run in the August womens fun run with Kylie.
I want to comfortably fit into a size 12.
I want to weigh less than 70 kilos.
-----------
I can now run 2 kms easily so am sure 5 wont be that far away, the August fun run we wont make but we'll choose another one to do. Someone else about the great Train race which is a good one to set for a goal for when it is on next year Will be back wiht more info on that!
I now wear a 14-16 instead of a 16-18 and am fitting more and more comfortably into the 14's each week!
Still a while to go to getting under 70 but i will get there, thats the long term goal, breaking 80 needs to happen first!
Today:
Breakfast was a bacon and egg toasted sandwhich(5.5) coffee(.5) lunch is diet coke (0) ww beef burgundy(2) garden salad(0) Dinner is a malaysian curry wiht rice (5) snacks so far half a banana (1)
Am off to the gym once Liam goes down for his sleep today is weights and cardio sow ill be about 1.5 hours worth. oooh better go plug the ipod back in to charge! I cant run wihtout my ipod!
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment