Ok back wiht food update as promised :)
This mornign was a coffee and two pieces of toast with ham, tomato, cheese and chilli. (5) lunch was 2 steamed dim sims (3) blast Joey for bringing fish and chips home for lunch! and about 3 chips (.5) so was good will power for me. Hot chips are my absolute downfall I would eat them most days if I could! Then I had a ww beef burgundy meal (2) and a couple of fruities (.5) and 4 anchovy fillets (1) yes I adore anchovies, just eaten righ form the jar they are so delicious and I have to stop myself from eating the entire jar in one sitting! Its not just the fat content that stops me but the fact they are so salty they could induce a heart attack! lol
Dinner tonight will be a marinated chicken fillet and steamed vegies (4) I meant to grab a can of diet coke but forgot, might pop and get one later.
so thats atotal of 12 points so far so leaves me 10 points to play with. Oh oops also had coffee so minus (.5) and will go cut an orange now and eat it so (.5) so 9 pointsleft. Thats good as I bought some fetta and sun driued tomatoes so will do a little plate to have wiht my movie tonight.
Now my BIG NEWS!!!!! I went to the gym today and i ran for 10 MINUTES straight! Do you know how fantastic that is! I am seriously very excited and proud! I can run! Being able to run/jog for 10 plus minutes will help my fitness and my weight so its exciting :) plus I thought it would take me ages ot get to 10 minutes. Before i left for the gym joey said to me, when you run just run through the hard part and once through it you can keep going. So at around 2 and a half minutes when I usually start to struggle I just thought OK susan you CAN make it to 5, c'mon legs keep going, so once at 5 mnutes I was ina good rhythm and my legs no longer ached so i just kept going! I was dripping with sweat at the end but I felt great!
I actually had a very good workout at the gym today really pushed myself, figured I can work as my own personal trainer :) Once I had done the 10 minute run I felt inspired to work harder!
So thats me for another day :)
July excercise total = 570 minutes
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
2 comments:
That is awsome!!! You must be very proud! Can you be my personal trainer??
thats great!
its times like this u can pull urself up and feel good about things.
keep going.
take care.
Post a Comment