Wednesday, July 13, 2005

46th bit form me

Oops its been a feww days since I updated! Been rather busy which is good :)

Lets see, since saturdays post I have been going great!

Saturday night I ate an off milo yoghurt at the end of the day that made rather il for two days so for those two I barely ate so didnt even get to my points each day, I didnt excercise Sunday as was way too ill but Monday I did my Body balance class and about 5 minutes on the bike. Then a 45 minute walk in the evening. Tuesday felt better so ate about 22-24 points for the day. My legs were so sore form the BB class though so I only walked yesterday, did 3 trips to and from school so about 50 minutes all up then went for a 40 minute walk with the neighbour in the evening.

Today so far have had a bowl of nutrigrain (3.5) coffee (.5) pita pizza (7.5) diet coke (0) Banana (1.5) 3 squares chocolate (2) Dinner will be silverside (4) and vegies (1) so thats 20 points for the day planned. I will have some sort of snack later, probably an orange and some rice cakes with vegemite (2) and will go to the gym tonight and do a workout.

July excercise total = 780 minutes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are great in the exercise department. You go girl!!

Keep up the great work.