Thursday, May 26, 2005

10th bit from me

1 more sleep to go!

Well thats a nearly a whole week of journal keeping, definatly must be a record!

Now for those reading, I apologise for the terrible typos but I really am too lazy to go back and edit so if you want to keep reading I hope you understand typonese :P

Ooooh weigh in tomorrow! I am nervous to be honest! I have set aside enough to pay for 12 weeks again in advance so thats great. I am feelign confident the scales will go down and not up, but down by how much I am not sure!

Last ngihts dilema was fixed too! I wore what I mentioned but popped my trench coat, jacket thingy over the top and felt ok. I htink part of it was nerves after not shooting a wedding for a while and not dealing wiht clients on a professional level liek that for a while. I was definatly self conscious when in there but that isn't an entirely weight thing thats just some confidence I need to build back up again!

Today was a good day! I photgraphed a lovely mother and her 2 gorgeous children. I wore my black pants, black top and denim jacket and didnt feel too frumpy. I came away feelign i got some wonderful images so cant wait to see them!
I needed that boost after last ngiht too and feeling os yuk!

Foodwise I have been good, had a beer lastnihgt as cracked it wiht Joey over rubbish, he can be so umspymapthitc at times, noone wants to ever here the phrase 'I told you so' about anything, it really isnt constructive! I did well not to pig out though so thats good. I am off soon for a walk, havent done a hell of a lot fo excercise this week but the knee is feelign good today so willg o once I get home from school pick up.

Back otmorrow wiht the results of my first week back on track!

No comments: