2 more sleeps!
Well i caved lastnight and had some wine :) It wasnt too bad, I had a handful of red rock chips when dh got home too so went over my points by about 3-4 points so still ok I reckon.
Straight back n track today! I had a weight loss shake for breakfast which is 3 and a half points. I dont have them often but was a hurry this morning so figured that and a banana was better than no breakfast! Joey is currently using them as meal replacements as he is trying to lose weight also, he isnt having much luck either!
Lunch was some sashimi, yummy! and a little bit of a japanese curry and I also pinched a couple of the kids hot chips! naughty naughty, off ot the naughty spot for me! ah lol tis ok was only a couple and I counted theminmy points. just demolished a yummy salad for afternoon tea and willg o have a piece of fruit in a minute.
Tonight is a weight watchers meal for tea as I have to go see a couple about booking me in as their wedding photographer for early next year! Gee hopefully they will see a totally different me by the time I shoot that! I'd like to buy osme new work clothes too, but am not really keen to buy some in my current size!
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment