Ok I did it! I went to WW! and boy is it bad!!!!
I weighed in today at 86.8 kilos! Firstly that was a gain of 1.5 kilos from my last visit and secondly well in the 13 visits I have lost only .1 of a kilo, yes a measly 100 grams! Granted I also got my period today and I havent been abe to excercise much the last few weeks due to hurting my knee but still this is ridiculous! I need it to change! I need to make it change!
So resetting my goals:
to be 75 kilos or under by Jo's wedding. This is a loss of 11.8 kilos in 21 weeks from today. Ideally I would have loved to have been at 70 kilos by her wedding but I think sticking and aiming for a half kilo a week consistent loss will be a bit more achievable.
Ok changes to make THIS week!
Get back into walking now the knee is feeling a little bit better!
TRACK my points EVERY day!
Drink plenty of water.
Have wine on 2 nights only! and make sure it is accounted for in the daily points.
So far today has been good. Had fruit for breakfast, salads and a ham and salad roll for lunch. Salad and 1 fish finger for snacks, about to have a cup a soup then for tea is chevups and steamed vegies oh and some pont free mushroom and asian greens soup I am starting to cook now.
I walked for 30 minutes this morning and for 20 minutes this afternoon.
Will do my measurements and post them in here also. I will aim to measure once a month so hopefully I see some change there.
Measurements:
21/1 Now
Neck: 38cms 38cms
Upper Arm: 33.5cms 32.5
Waist: 101cms 99cms
Hips: 116.5cms 115cms
Upper leg: 69cms 67cms
Calf: 39cms 39.5cms
21/1 is the date I joined weight watchers at the start of the year. So looking at this at least I have still lost a tiny bit of size. My upper leg isnt suprising as one thig I have done in this time is increase my excercise a fair bit (except for the last 2 weeks where it hasnt been non-existant but just less)
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment