drum roll please.....ddddddddd...dd.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.ddddd.
I lost 2.3 KILOS!!!!! OMG! Thats the biggest loss i have ever had! I certainly don't want nor expect to keep losing at that rate but hey for a first week back on track its brilliant!
So as you can figure thats good motivation to keep going! I had a chat to my ww leader too today, she is actually really lovely, and we discussed working out my WW points for breastfeeding as we don't want me to lose so much each week, a 1/2 to 1 kilo is a better goal and ofcoure if its a bit over a kilo then hey thats pretty good too.
I spoek in formnt of the whole meeting too today, well form my butt on my chair, and explained how i have been a member for 4 months and I lost weight then regained and then started afresh last week and had a good loss for my first proper week back on track, was good as I hate public speaking but I was kind of proud too :)
So Goals this week:
Keep tracking
Menu plan at least 1-2 days ahead
Aim to eat between 22 and 26 points with an average of 23-24.
Keep drinking my water
Excercise at least 4 times this week.
So to follow my goal of wanting to lose 11.8 kilos in 21 weeks for my friends wedding:
week 21: 86.8 start weight
week 20: 84.5
2.3 down = 9.5 to go!
Loss needed = 470 grams a week!
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment