well 3 days and this is my fourth post. thats about as dedicated as I have ever been to any type of journal before, wonder if I'll ever post my 100th bit!
Well today has been a good day. I discussed with Joey that I really need to keep on track if I want to lose at least 10 kilos by Jo's wedding, he has said he will support me which is good. He also wants to lose around 10 kilos so hopefully we can achieve that together!
Excercise wise I did gardening. I trimmed 3 trees out the front yard, pulled most of my now dead vegetables form the vegie garden and did a bit of weeding.
Food wise I have been great today, havent been hngry and havent eaten any not so great foods. I had a shake for breakfast, Joey bought some slim right mix and we have both been haivng it occasionally with a piece of fruit for breakfast, this works for me as I am not a big breakfast eater anyway and having this and a banana and a coffee really is enough for me and I feel quite full which is good.
I dont think I had anythign for morning tea? Oh yes I did I had some toast with ham, tomato, cheese and chilli. Had a ww frozen meal for lunch, the hot pot one, I dont mind that one. I then had a wendy's smoothie for afternoon tea whilst I did the supermarket shopping. Then now for dinner is fish, oven baked chips and steamed vegies. That will be me for the day I think, must go check the tally of points on the fridge tracker.
Tomorrow morning is weigh in and get back on track properly for me! I really don't want to go but I know I need to be accountable each week and this forces me to be. Facing the weigher each time is really quite daunting, I often wonder if others who go in feel the same stress I feel when I do it. Especially lately as I seem to have gained most of the time! I just want to leave and cry and give up!
Tomorrow though I WILL GO! I will get weighed and I will stay for the meeting!
Will be back tomorrow with the results!
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment