Ah back again :)
Ok last few dayshave been great! I have done well sticking to my points every day! I have walked most days except for today, though I did walk to school today but thats only 20 minutes so i dont really count it. My knee has been hurting a bit though so figured it was a good idea to rest it a bit.
I didn't make the tortellini for tea tonight instead made a thai green curry but alow fat version, it was very yummy! I had pita pizza for lunch again today, they are great, make you feel like you are getitng to eat heaps and somethign thatis almost a treat like take away!
Speaking of take away I havent had any! yay! Good thing is Ihavent taken the kids either, so hey we all get healthier lol
Tonight though am craving a glass or two of wine! I often have a few glasseson a Tuesdaynight wiht All Saints and Rove. Its like my switch off time and I enjoy it. Might go see if Brian has a bottle I can open if not I'll go without as I can't be bothered leaving the house at this hour just for wine.
Speaking of Brian he really annoyed me today, i htink i was a bit tired and iritable anyway but he keeps scrubbing my wok with solvol and I have asked him not too! I have explained how it should be cleaned and otld him that I dont need him to cleanit anyway as I am happy to do it! Then he had alittle dummy spit over it sayign the bottom would drop out! lol ah you have to laugh or you'll go insane!
Well thats it for me, my shows start soon!
3 more sleeps til weigh in! I'll be happy with anything over 1/2 of a kilo!
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment