Wednesday, May 18, 2005

3rd bit from me

back again already!

Was thinking after posting on EB that I need to set my goals out here. To remind myself and to be able to look back upon in time.

I have things I want like I want to be healthier, I want to be fitter, I want to have more energy etc.
But to make it more specific:
I want to be able to run 5 kms non stop.
I want to run in the August womens fun run with Kylie.
I want to comfortably fit into a size 12.
I want to weigh less than 70 kilos.

Timeline goals:
Jo's wedding October 14th is 21 weeks away. I'd love to be ina size 12 by then! I'd love to be at least under 75 kilos by then. Thats a loss of roughly 1/2 a kilo a week form here til then to achieve it!

Mini goals:
Fix my knee so i can at least keep walking up and get back to running asap!

Will make a weight goal once I know for sure what my weight is on Friday.

Mini mini goal....actually GO on Friday!

No comments: