Tuesday, January 03, 2006

74th bit from me

Had a good day. Attempting the no count plan, and it is going well. I find it easy enough mostly to stick to the list and when I do stray I reckon i am staying wihtin the weekly poiunts allowance... though tomorrow willt hrow me as i will most likely drink a bit of wine.

I didnt get out for specific excercise today but i did weed heaps of the garden, then fertislised all the plants (we have a big block and 4 vegie patches plus other plants) then watered it all in and tied up all my tomato plants so thats a bit, plus cleaned up inside the house since we have guests tomorrow!

Making lasagna for tea tomorrow night wiht everyone coming, Jules is making vindaloo so will have a lighter breakfast, maybe some salad for lunch to try balance it out... maybe if I get very motivated I could do a wlak in the morning before the day begins...we'll see...

No comments: