Well last night was a bit of a bummer, opened a bottle white, then got stuck into the good part of a bottle of muscat, drank them over a long time time though as sat up til about 4am. I nibbled on cut up carrot and celery that I had prepared earlier in the day wiht some low fat dip.
Had the same breakfast again, bacon and egg toasted sandwhich, then had salad again for lunch wiht 1/2 an avocado, a nectarine and thats it.
Rode to the gym , man was my bum sore form yesterdays ride!then did a 40 minute weights workout at the gym, that hurt too, hadnt been since end of november! Going to try to keep this up, having at least a days break from the bike as I am quite sore, but it is fun riding, makes me young again! I look forward to when all the kids can ride and we can go on day bike rides together.
Tea is probably some chicken and vegies or salads, I have dfrosted chicken anyway, or I might cook that for the boys and just have some stiry fry vegies instead. Got t make up for the alcohol.
January excercise total = 400 minutes.
Oh and scary stuff, it is exactly 2 weeks until i turn 32! Maybe by the time I turn 33 I'll be well and truly at goal!
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment