well havent updated all weekend, the weekend wasnt too bad, other than saturday eating chips and drinking wine, but nothing too awful.
Went out for tea with Joey friday night and had the seafood basket, I ate mostly prawns, mussels, scallops and salad so that was fine.
Yesterday was ok, ate ok, cooked a roast prok for tea, prbably not the best chice of meat but oh well.
Today was the begining of a new plan, tracking points seriously and doing some excercise!
I had a bacon and egg toasted sandwhich for breakfast (5.5p) a nectarine for snack (.5) then a sald and a can of tuna for lunch (1) and prepared vegies for kebabs for tea (0-1) then I got a phonecall from joey to tell me another friend has passed away, he died in his sleep Sunday.
Its brough back up so many emotions fomr when Damian died and soemtimes I dont realise just how much I do miss him.
I'm ok, dinner is still the same but there will definitly be copious amounts of wine to soak it down with.
Losingpeople our own age, who have kids is really hard ot deal with, I mean we are talking people in their early 30's it just doesnt seem right.
I went out for a bike ride and a swim after hearing the news, that was a good idea as it meant I could have a cry in peace. plus got some excercise in for the day
I just feel weird.
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment