Ok lets see, had a good few days. did I mention weigh in yesterday yet? mmmm BAD 85.8 so gained another 500 grams, oh well at least new year, christmas etc are all over. We have no birthdays or anything for a few weeks either so time ot get in focus for a bit!
Have stuck to no count plan yesterday and today well. Walked for 1 hour yesterday then jogged one lap of the park (the park at te bottom of my street, Joey is going to try push me to get jogging again, I need some pushing thats for sure. I jogged half of it then had to wlak a bit then jogged the rest.
Today went for a 40 minute walk. Still havent done measurmeents, might try do them tomorrow so I can compare each month again.
January excercise total = 145 minutes
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment