Monday, January 30, 2006

84th bit from me

Back again :)

No weight watchers last week as was too busy with stuff and joey had the car so I couldnt get there.

School is back tomorrow and I am pleased, need the routine of walking somewhere each day might motivate me to excercise more in general too.

No where near this months gola of 100 minutes, have done soe excercise th elast week or so but didnt make it, might try again this month.

Tomorrow is my 32nd birthday! Every year I say 'oh by my next birthday I'll be at goal weight' now this year I wnt say it, I'll just DO IT! :P

Saw video footage of myself a few days ago, i tell you its a good motivator, Was actually a shock to myself looking so big!
I also got Joey to take photos of me front back and side with bathers on, will upload them if i can ever get access to the laptop!
I'm back to where i began, on my scales I actually hit 88 last week :( This week they say about 86.5. Not good, but really over the school holidays and all of december really excercise has gone out the window.

the last two days however I have done something, yesterday i went for a bi8ke ride to the pool then swam some laps then rode home and tonight i went for a walk wiht Joey after tea.

Tomorrw morning will walk to school then to kinder then school again in the afternoon, will excuse me to eat osme take away for tea and have a wine or 3 :) Joey has ot work late tomorrow too so will be having a lonely dinner on my own or will have to wait til 10pm to eat with him.

Glad to see a few people siged in and said hi :) i know there are heaps mor elurkers here :)

No comments: