OK new goal set!
In 10 weeks i am off to Sydney for a weekend, goiung to meet some lovely internet girlies and am excited about going. This is my new motivation to lose weight!
OK I am currently 85.8 kilos
I have 11 weigh ins before I head off! My goal is to be under 80 kilos when I go!
So thats a loss of 520 grams a week needed. I reckon i can achieve that! be a good start to head towards my first weight watchers goal of 76 kilos too.
I will add my measurements here too and update them on week 5 and week 10.
thigh: 67cms
calf: 38cms
hips: 113cms
waist: 92cms
bust: 108cms
arm: 32cms
(my last measurements taken in October were
Waist: 90.5cms
Bust: 109 cms (though changes as still feeding)
Hips: 112cms
Thighs: 65cms
Arms: 32cms so a slight gain most areas or stay the same. Not good, time ot change!)
No excercise yet today, will work in a walk or may do an excercise video while Liam sleeps, or maybe get the wieghts out and do some here and some squats or soemthig! I really need to get to the gym, looking forward to school going back and getting a routine back.
Be back tomorrow with this weeks weighh in results, feeling like I will have a loss even if just a small one :)
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment