Saturday, June 04, 2005

19th bit form me

ergh! I blew out last night!

I couldnt be bothered cooking, got the kids maccas and pinched some of their chips then when my friend came we got PIZZA! I havent had real pizza in such a long time, I ordered my fav too, salami, capsicum, olives anchovies etc mmmmm it was so yummy! I ate half a large pizza so could have been worse! Then drank a bottle of wine whilst we watched dvds and ate half a packet of red rock chips! Well over my daily points so am going to have ot make an extra effort tonight to not blow out again as we have people coming for tea, though I am cooking roast chicken so food wise will be ok, yet I know everyone will be drinking!

I already know tomorrow morning is bacon, eggs, mushroom tomato spinach etc so I have grabbed a packet of ww bacon for me so I can join in breakfast without guilt (the boxing is on and Joey has mates coming to watch and they have all pitched in for a cooked breakfast)

Definatly need to get in a good walk today after last night! Might go make some point free soup.....

No comments: