1 more sleep til weigh in! Yes I am going to go this week! I seriously tossed up not going due to my period but heck I am going to go and well if I have gained a litte its no stress, heck even if its a lot as I have excercised every day this week for well over an hour EVERY day! So there has t be some muscle built there too!
Today: had toast tomato, ham, cheese for breakfast, ww meal for lunch and some salad, choc frog, apple, packet of nibblies, half a mini sausage roll (lol Liam didnt want it) then fish and vegies for tea. Went to the gym and worked out for 1 hour and 40 minutes as was annoyed at Joey at the time so worked off the stress :) Also walked to school this morning so a heap of excercise again today!
June excercise total = 1605 miuntes (thats over 26 hours! so averaging more than an hour a day! woohoo!)
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment