Friday, June 24, 2005

36th bit from me

well i gained :( But its ok I am seriously fine wiht it. I have my period and always weigh more when I do plus I did on average 1 and half hours of excercise every day t his last week and in that was 3 days of weights! I have to have built some muscle and well we all know muscle weighs more than fat :) so Hopefuy there is fat gone and muscle in its place :)

Food wise today have been good, had a shake this morning, then toast with ham and cheese and otmato for brunch, then a bean and corn salad, then some sushi/sashimi when out earlier. Had an orange also and some rice crackers. Tea is the potato bake from the new ww cookbook, if it looks nice I'll take a pic :) and chicken thigh fillet and steamed vegies or a salad or both :)

I wlaked for one hour on my way to ww then 40 minutes home. So thats todays excercise :)

Recap of the 'plan'
21 weeks: 86.8
20 weeks: 84.5
19 weeks: 84
18 weeks: 84.8
17 weeks: 83.2
16 weeks: 83.9

means I need a 550 gram loss each week from now til the end to get to goal. I am sure next week will be more than 500 grams so we'll be fine :)

June excercise total = 1705

No comments: