Sunday, June 19, 2005

31st bit from me

Ok the weekend :)

Yesterday I ate really wel duirng the day as I knew I had an engagement party to go to in the evening and knew I was going to be drinking red wine :) I saved u some points in the day or two prior and made sure I had a low point yet filling breakfast and lunch and dinner too that day. Headed off to the party with 17 or so points to play with. Drank most of that in wine but was very very proud of myself as I didnt pig out on bad food at all! I declined all of the finger food as it went around and then ate some nibblies later in the ngiht, then when the platter wiht cut up vegies and dips came out i got stuck right in lol!

Today though being the day after and feelign a bit seedy I caved and had kfc for lunch, had a zinger and a small chips and a diet pepsi so could have been worse. I had a good breakfast and dinner so my only downfall of the day and well i havent had it in so long and to be honest it wasnt that great!

I went to the gym for my program start today and had a couple of trainers go through my program wiht me, a much more positive experience than last week at the gym! I really liked both of them, they were so very helpful and positive and supportive! Yay! I asked if I have to see the guy who did my plan again and they said it would be wise to have him do my first reassessment but then no i can chose someone else. Also I do not have ot be weighed there again they said to just tell them instead what my current ww weight is and they will go by that instead.

so a 1 hour and 10 minute workout at the gym and a 25 minute walk this evening. Oh and a 45 minute walk saturday afternoon before going out.

June excercise total = 1160 minutes.

Got to put ina good effort this week now til friday to hopefully still get a los after waivering off track a little!

No comments: