Friday, June 10, 2005

24th bit form me

well crap :( I GAINED .8 of a kilo!

That sucks I tell you.

I am blaming it wholeheartedly on last friday nights pizza and wine and chips! every other day i was within points :(

It is really dissapointing but hey I am NOT giving upo!

I went and had a look at the gym after my meeting and will most likely join up after school holidays (its hard ot get care in their cc over school holidays) so will be joining that in a month. I am keen on that idea as as i lose I do want to tone and strengthen.

Today has been great food wise
toast ham tom, chilli and cheese for breakfats as uaual, coffee and then mushroom and bok choy.brocollini for lunch the same as the other nights dinner and tea tongiht is home made fried rice and honey soy chcken form the syms books, havent made it in ages so am looking forward to it.

bit worried abotu the long weekend and Joey being around more as i dont want to be tempted. he also had a gain of 1.6 kilos so I reckon we should work together to be good :)

so rehashing for friends wedding:
21 weeks: 86.8
20 weeks: 84.5
19 weeks: 84
18 weeks: 84.8

so .505 grams a week to lose to get to goal! lets hope next week looks better than this one did!

oh walked to and form ww again so 1.5 hours walking!
and wlaked to school this morning so
june excercise total = 590 minutes.

No comments: