Feeling tired and crappy as I have a head cold so this will be a short post.
Yesterday was good, took the kids ot the museum, had a coffee while out ad ate about 3 chips fomr the kids bowl otherwise was fine as I ate lunch before I went out.
Last ngiht had a casserole beef bourgounon or somehting like that from the new ww cookbook it was delicious but needs to be cooked a bit longer next time as the onions were a bit firm still.
Today feeling crappy and would really like take away for tea, a nice spicy pizza..mmmmmm yummmmmmm but I wont do it. I will cook a thai green curry, feel i need somethign really hot to try clear my head. No excercise today as feel too crap :(
Yesterday did a heap though so its ok, went ot gym for 1 and a half hours then walked for 40 minutes in the evening iwht my neighbour so 2 hours 10 minutes yesterday.
Running: ran 3 minutes at the gym then 3 sets of 2 minutes so a small improvement! Little steps :)
June excercise total = 2085 minutes! woohoo what an effort :)
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment