Wednesday, June 15, 2005

27th bit form me

OK yesterday first: Biggest thing about today is went and joined the GYM! Woohoo am actually looking forward to going! I enrolled the kids in the creche there too and they seem to have some vacanices regularly so should make it easier to go. I also rang Mel and she is going to join up tomorrow and we are going to commit to 3 days a week there together, if we go more its a bonus but def committing to 3 days.

Foodwise yesterday was good, had eggs and mushroom for breakfast, salad and a ww beef burgundy for lunch and roast lamb for dinner, had a few wines with dinner but was ok. Waked to and form the gym too which was 1 and a half hours and also wlaked Tiahna to school so plenty of excercise.

Today: Breakfast was toast ham cheese tomato and chilli, lunch was a baked potato whilst out, had half a scroll with coffee too and then tonight for tea was the ww burgundy meal again and salad and a few chips as the kids had fish and chips for tea.

Went for a walk in the rain after I picked Tiahna up from school, was only 25 minutes but better than no walk!

Oh went shopping today with Kylie and i bought soe new trackies, a size 16 so that was good and they fit well! last pair I bougth were an 18 so thats a good sign :) Got two jackets too both a 16 too which is again great! I will need some more tops though and a cuple more pairs of trackies if going to the gym, will wait though now for around 2-3 weeks to see if i lose some more and maybe go donw to a 14!

June excercise total = 835minutes, almost to 1000! Maybe I can aim for 2000 now wiht joining the gym!

No comments: